Tim Wise talks about how the elite has historically used racism to divide and conquer.
- Dear White America: Letter to a New Minority (City Lights 2011)
- Colorblind: The Rise of Post-Racial Politics and the Retreat from Racial Equity (City Lights, 2010)
- Between Barack and a Hard Place: Racism and White Denial in the Age of Obama (City Lights, 2009)
- Speaking Treason Fluently: Anti-Racist Reflections from an Angry White Male (Soft Skull, 2008)
- White Like Me: Reflections on Race from a Privileged Son (Soft Skull, 2005, rev. 2007, Remix Edition, 2011)
- Affirmative Action: Racial Preference in Black and White (Routledge, 2005)
Wise has spoken to over a million people in 49 states and on over 700 college campuses since 1995. He has conducted anti-racism training for teachers nationwide, as well as corporate officials, law enforcement officers, government agencies, the military, doctors, and social service providers. Wise has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs to discuss racism in America, and his writings are taught at colleges and universities across the nation.